We want you to feel comfortable and welcome at our studio. In order to create a positive and consistent experience for everyone, we have a few requests of each student:
- Please don’t bring phones, shoes, gym bags, hand towels, blocks, straps, etc. into the yoga room. We provide space for safe storage of these in the locker room.
- Bring ONLY your mat, towel and water into the yoga room — this is all you need for a great class!
- Avoid talking during class or in the yoga room after class ends. Respect the silence of your neighbors. You may talk quietly in the Yoga room before class.
- Classes are 90, 75 or 60 minutes and we try very hard to start right on time. If you are running a bit late, you may still come in! We do not lock the door until about 10 minutes after starting class; just come in as quietly as possible.
- If you must, on rare occasion, leave early, be sure to tell the teacher before class. When someone leaves the room, we like to know why so that we can make sure they are feeling ok.