When you sign in for class, we’ll get you all set up.
We have rental mats available (FREE for the first day of your Intro Month), bottled water, lockers, shower towels –
everything you need. Try to arrive a little bit early so you don’t feel rushed. It’s best to book a spot via the MindBody App.
Then, R-E-L-A-X, it’s just yoga – it’s good for you, feels great, and there’s no pressure at all.
Remember, it’s yoga practice, not yoga perfect.
- The studio has fully-equipped locker rooms for men and women, each with private showers.
- Lockers are provided with their own keys. No need to bring your own lock.
- We open 30 minutes before class starts and close 30 minutes after class ends.
- You can purchase water, coconut water and other electrolyte beverages.
- We have a full retail salon featuring yoga attire, T-shirts, stay-cold water bottles, and yoga mats.
- We also sell many different flavors of Kombucha, all from local makers!
How to Prepare for Class:
- The room is kept at approximately 105° F and 40% humidity. Be prepared to sweat!
- Come to class with an empty stomach.
- Don’t eat for 2 hours before class. If you must eat, try something light, like fruit, a smoothie, or a granola bar.
- Be well-hydrated before class. As you practice, you’ll want to drink at least 3 liters of water that day.
- Wear light, stretchy clothing such as a sports bra and shorts. Shorts for men. Try to avoid sweats or baggy clothing. Be comfortable!
- Bring a yoga mat, a bath towel and a liter of water. If you forget, we have these for rent and sale at the studio.